The Cornelian Monastery

The nexus point for all Monastery activities.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Halafox checking in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyHalafox

PostSubject: Halafox checking in   Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:56 am

Hi I am Halafox, the GL of JUNO. I have been playing for almost 2 years now and have explored many aspects of the game, and many more to follow.

I decided to focus on taming just a few weeks into the game. Right now however, my main, Halafox has given up taming in order to pursue knowledge of a certain magical wood found in Sarducaa. I have Octapuza, who is my dominator, and Tarafox who is kind of a low level tamer that I will be using to help instruct those who would like to learn more about taming, breeding, and domination, ie the basics of Animal Husbandry and Care.

As a Magister, I think it is fair to charge a one time fee of a stack of wood or something similar to pay for the service of instruction. What is everyone else going with?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Favonius Cornelius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halafox checking in   Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Hail to the Lady of the west! Thanks for coming LH. You can find a full list of classes and what people are charging in the class section. I figure general classes could be more free but classes that give true secrets are worth some gold for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mocm.forumotion.com

Halafox checking in
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1