The Cornelian Monastery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cornelian Monastery

The nexus point for all Monastery activities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PvP 101! - Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Classes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakkob

PvP 101! - Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Classes Empty
PostSubject: PvP 101! - Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Classes   PvP 101! - Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Classes EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 1:29 pm

PvP 101!

Hello all! My name is Jakkob, I've been playing for quite some time, and I will take you through the ropes of PvP concepts and practices.

In this course, you will be expected to:
- Be willing to be taught.
- Accept that skills can't be taught, but the concepts that create them can be.
- Be positive!

The requirements for each class varies, here is a description of each and the requirements:

Basic Classes: No requirements needed, pricing is free.

Student will be taught the basics of PvP, such as - a proper build, movement, striking, parrying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intermediate Classes: Prior knowledge of PvP, preferably through the basic classes. Pricing can change per situation, but in-general is 10 gold.

Students will be taught more PvP concepts and build upon what they now, such as but not limited to - an introduction duel, improving parrying, improving strike accuracy, learning when fight and when not to, improving movement and strafing, and an ending duel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advanced Classes: Intermediate class is required unless true experience is proven to be held by the student. Pricing can change per situation, but in-general is 50 gold.

This is the most advanced class offered in PvP 101, expect to learn every little and big trick that veteran PvPers have learned and developed in Mortal Online. In this class I shall take you through - advanced PvP concepts, true feigning with strikes, you shall be taken for three PvP roams that will allow you to get the feeling of true PvP, a beginning and farewell duel, and more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very happy to be bringing you these classes, contact me on the public teamspeak or on the Mortal Online forums (Jakkob the Great). Good luck to those who read, farewell to those who bleed. See you soon!
Back to top Go down
Hellebore

Hellebore

PvP 101! - Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP 101! - Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Classes   PvP 101! - Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Classes EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 3:32 pm

I just took the Intermediate class, and Jakkob's approach was really good. He evaluated my needs by an initial duel, then did some practice with me on problem areas that built on the basics. Then he went over various elements of PvP, then followed up with an exit dual and I could tell I improved. He also answered specific build and situation questions I had. The course is definitely worth the time and gold!

H
Back to top Go down

PvP 101! - Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cornelian Monastery :: Current Classes-
Jump to: