The Cornelian Monastery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cornelian Monastery

The nexus point for all Monastery activities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abdul al Slammington

Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington Empty
PostSubject: Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington   Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 9:13 pm

I am Abdul al Slammington (or Dunk Slammington on the MO forums), and I am interested in becoming an instructor for the Cornelian Monastery for profit. I plan on holding courses on general PVP, specific roles in pvp (hybrid, mage, fighter, paladin), and even trade secrets (how to sell, how to grab attention of your audience).

I can also offer an introductory course on how to choose PVP or PVE gear, and how to make them.

I have been playing for around four years and am currently in the guild DUNK. As you may already know, DUNK is one of the best guilds in MO of all times.

I currently hold a PhD in Dunkology and am well trained in everything mentioned above. Below is my youtube channel and other recommenders.

wwwyoutubecom/channel/UCCuwBrt_B09nAHq3_yK7Ldw

Abdul al Slammington is very good at computers. -Abdul al Slammington
Dunk sucks -Phaytal
I would write you a letter but I'm a nobody -Shazta AKA Nobody
I am a respected person but after writing you a letter I won't be a respected person -Mort
Suka beech -Bynarr/PoniG
Back to top Go down
Favonius Cornelius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington   Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:11 pm

Hello Dunk! You are welcome to assume the role of Magister of the Monastery, thanks for stepping forward.

I've asked folks to post outlines of their classes here in this forum, though Jakkob has had success in getting peoples attention by posting your own thread in the MO forum as well. I think that might be the way to go to help reach out to people.
Back to top Go down
https://mocm.forumotion.com
Abdul al Slammington

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington   Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 3:45 pm

Would appreciate some advertising help on MO forums as GMs deleted my account.
But aside from that, I have started making posts on the section and have included units or guidelines so I guess that would count as the "outline" for those who wants to see what's entailed.

I'm happy to contribute and look forward to seeing how large my pocket will grow!
Back to top Go down
Favonius Cornelius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington   Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:49 pm

They deleted your account?! You mean the forum account or your game account? What happened?
Back to top Go down
https://mocm.forumotion.com
Abdul al Slammington

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington   Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:54 pm

I killed a certain person and I think he got mad and got on his OP account and started stalking me
"XXX is viewing your profile"
"XXX is performing moderator duties"
"You have been banned for rules violation"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington   Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington Empty

Back to top Go down

Hullo, I am Abdul al Slammington
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cornelian Monastery :: Welcome to the Monastery :: Introductions-
Jump to: