The Cornelian Monastery

The nexus point for all Monastery activities.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Kashikis - willing to help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kashikis

PostSubject: Kashikis - willing to help   Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:54 am

I am here because I would like to help some newbies as they experience and explore Nave. I have roughly a dozen characters I regularly play and am part of Imperial Dreams (ID).

I have multiple fighters, crafter, tamers, and extractors and have been playing for over 3 years.  So anything from combat, weapon crafting, butchery, taming or numerous other aspects I should be able to help with.  If there is a request for a timeframe I can meet, I will gladly schedule some time to come over.

I play mostly evening in US eastern time 7-8 pm on but also during the days when I work from home a few times per week so I am fairly flexible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Favonius Cornelius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kashikis - willing to help   Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:28 pm

Thanks Kashikis!

Would you mind focusing on combat, butchery and weapon crafting? Particularly combat. In fact I think we have someone who just signed up looking for PvP training.

I will make a post in the Magister class section on how to post a class format so people can see what you offer, and think about what you would want to charge if you are going to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mocm.forumotion.com
kashikis

PostSubject: Re: Kashikis - willing to help   Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:58 pm

Absolutely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kashikis - willing to help   

Back to top Go down

Kashikis - willing to help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top