The Cornelian Monastery

The nexus point for all Monastery activities.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hellebore: mostly solo player interested in PvP classes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellebore

PostSubject: Hellebore: mostly solo player interested in PvP classes   Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi everyone,
I've been playing for about 7 months mostly solo.  I'm an older player and haven't really "found my place" within a group.  I've been into exploring, resource gathering, extracting, crafting and character creation side of the game but would like to learn more about and get better at PvP.  I mostly sneak around during my activities, and would like to be able to defend myself better.  In terms of combat characters, I have the following types: MA, Foot Fighter, Foot Mage, and a young MC.  In addition to in meeting other players I'm interested in reasonably priced private PvP lessons, or any  group PvP lessons.

Regards,
Hellebore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Favonius Cornelius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hellebore: mostly solo player interested in PvP classes   Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:25 pm

You sound a lot like me when I first started Hellebore! Heck, I still sneak around heh.

I am sure we can help. Right this moment I am still organizing the Magisters and their coursework but we should be in shape soon. I think I will announce first classes tonight to keep the tempo moving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mocm.forumotion.com
kashikis

PostSubject: Re: Hellebore: mostly solo player interested in PvP classes   Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:01 pm

Hi hellabore. I can give you some combat training if you would like. Feel free to pm me on here or the mortalonline forums under the same name. I will gladly work out a time for training with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellebore: mostly solo player interested in PvP classes   

Back to top Go down

Hellebore: mostly solo player interested in PvP classes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1