The Cornelian Monastery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cornelian Monastery

The nexus point for all Monastery activities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Craftik

Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum Empty
PostSubject: Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum    Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:12 pm

The purpose of this course is teach students everything about animal taming, breeding and dominating.

Together we will go trough these topics:

- what skills are needed for taming / dominating
- where to get all the books
- how to quickly raise animal lores
- where to find the different kinds of animals
- how to breed animals and get the best possible stats

This course is free.

How to contact me:
Public TS(107.191.99.156:8049) i am there as Pok.

Last edited by Craftik on Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyHalafox

PostSubject: Re: Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum    Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:59 am

Never mind. I hope you disregard my previous message.

I will try to make my class a little more distinct from yours so that students have a couple options- maybe take both classes to maximize knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Favonius Cornelius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum    Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:41 pm

A little crossover for those really popular classes is ok too, since there should be a line of people for it.
Back to top Go down
https://mocm.forumotion.com
PleasantPeasant

PostSubject: Re: Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum    Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 10:34 pm

Hi to Master Craftik and Lady Halafox,

I am but a peasant, trying to learn the ways of animal husbandry and the arts of breeding. May I inquire as to how much the courses would cost? In addition, how in-depth are both of your knowledge of post-patch breeds?

In addition, I rode past the monastery today! Felt peaceful and serene in the midst of the desert. Props to Favornius Cornelius for going through with his idea!
Back to top Go down
Craftik

PostSubject: Re: Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum    Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:22 pm

PleasantPeasant wrote:
Hi to Master Craftik and Lady Halafox,

I am but a peasant, trying to learn the ways of animal husbandry and the arts of breeding. May I inquire as to how much the courses would cost? In addition, how in-depth are both of your knowledge of post-patch breeds?

In addition, I rode past the monastery today! Felt peaceful and serene in the midst of the desert. Props to Favornius Cornelius for going through with his idea!
Hi, this course is free. I know a lot about breeding. Please poke me(Pok) in the public TS((107.191.99.156:8049) and we can start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum    Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal husbandry and Creature Taming Curriculum
Page 1 of 1