The Cornelian Monastery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Cornelian Monastery

The nexus point for all Monastery activities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zerlis: Fresh off the boat steam newbie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerlis

Zerlis: Fresh off the boat steam newbie Empty
PostSubject: Zerlis: Fresh off the boat steam newbie   Zerlis: Fresh off the boat steam newbie EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:45 am

Hey, I'm Zerlis. Just started playing Mortal Online a few days ago, and I can already say that it's spectacular in terms of freedom of choice. So far I've been just going it alone, slowly learning the game through trial and error. My hope is that I will be able to join the Monastery as a student and learn about the game, it's politics, meet some people, and mostly have fun. I'd like to try out most all of the classes, specifically the PvP and World Exploration classes considering that my navigational and PvP skills are practically non existent at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Craftik

PostSubject: Re: Zerlis: Fresh off the boat steam newbie   Zerlis: Fresh off the boat steam newbie EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Hi, welcome to the Cornelian Monastery. Poke me in the public TS and we can start with World Exploration. ts: 107.191.99.156:8049
Back to top Go down
Favonius Cornelius
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zerlis: Fresh off the boat steam newbie   Zerlis: Fresh off the boat steam newbie EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Welcome to Mortal Online Zerlis! I think Craftik will be a great start in your quest for knowledge.
Back to top Go down
https://mocm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zerlis: Fresh off the boat steam newbie   Zerlis: Fresh off the boat steam newbie Empty

Back to top Go down

Zerlis: Fresh off the boat steam newbie
Page 1 of 1